Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hi.

Today Is Wednesday. We have been moved in for about 6 week- it has gone by way too fast, and I am finally getting around to say 'hello' once again! And here is a "what-you-missed-in-the-past-6-weeks" update: -Sariah likes to run around naked. At the YMCA. After she steals other peoples stuff. Little convict in training. -Seamus likes to step on leaves. Can you imagine 3 inch feet crunching leaves? Just imagine. It. Is. Adorable. -Sariah decided to 'help' the people are Papa Murphey's make their pizza. They were are Highschool girls and had no idea what to do and just stared at her and looked around awkwardly. - Pierre is kind of awesome. You just gotta see it to believe it. -They actually have a pretty good donut place here. But apparently the are shutting down. Live over. I guess Pierre just dropped a notch. -I think I can make up words. What in the world did my BA in English get me if not to be able to make up words?? The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment