Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Christmas wrap-up

I didn't really write much about Christmas this year, or well- post many ridiculous pictures of our tree.
Probably because we didn't have one.
One thing I realized that helps with the "after-Christmas blues" is not having any decorations up to put down. FELT SO GOOD.
Ya.
Anyways, our Christmas was good- although I have to admit, I really missed spending it with family.

Joe woke me up early to open presents (oh how growing up changes things...)
We ate good food.
Watched Sariah open up one gift, get excited about the jacket she got, and decided to go off and play dress up instead of opening any more gifts.

We were invited over for Christmas dinner, and I am proud to say- Joe was the hit of the party.
:)



9 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo!! Glad you had a lovely Christmas!!
    Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you by the way. :)

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the blog hop! Love your blog & can't wait to get to know you more :) Have a great day!
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. I found you through Aloha Blog Hop. Stop by and say hi when you get a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well! Excited to find a new blog!

      Delete
  4. I treat post Christmas like a bad breakup. There's crying and eating and trash all over the place because I just can't accept that it's OVER. XD

    Anywhoodles. Awww, Joe is popular! Is that a toy dog he's trying to figure out for the kids? Or is it real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Post-Christmas is, depressing. I like your explanation of it. =]
      And no/yes, it is a toy dog. =] One of those dogs that is supposed to move and be able to not run into things and follow your voice. =] It just adds to the scene though, huh?

      Delete
  5. Thanks for following! Glad to look at your blog and excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete