Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Define me

If I could define myself in a word, it would probably be:

Gullible.
This picture really has nothing to do with me being gullible, actually. Just juvenile. 



Honestly. I would LIKE it to be spunky, or charming, endearing maybe, dedicated or affectionate.
But no. Truth be told, I am GULLIBLE.
And I don't mind people knowing. It seems to make it more of a challenge for us both- me to see if I can catch them, them to see if they can catch me.

Tonight as Christmas dinner, I think I fell for about 3 different jokes/lies/tales in a 30 min span.
I am just bad.

By the way, this is on my 18th birthday. We partied hard.

But, anyways. I have a reason for telling you my most-not-so-private-deepest-darkest-secret.
A couple weeks ago (like 1 1/2) google informed me that someone (while we were at church, not using my phone) tried to log onto my account but google had stopped them (Thank you google!). 
So, I had to make a new password.
WELL, my phone informed me that I needed to change my password on it as well. But you see, I have two emails coming into my phone- my personal one (The one that this blog is connected to, people know, websites I like and use, etc.) and a second 'family' account (that we use for places like Sams Club, PetsMart, etc.). Well, I was still getting emails to the family account- so I just assumed it was google recommending I change it on my phone. (Which really doesn't make sense- I mean, I had already changed my password, of course It would automatically kick me off on my phone and tell me to re-sign in. Stupid me).

So, a week or so passes, and I get sad. No one is leaving comments here on my blog. It is depressing, really. But o-well. Like goes on.
Then Christmas Eve, I am sending out emails, with a real computer. And I realize it says I have 150+ unread emails.
My thought: "Really? Just because I look at them on my phone, it doesn't register on the computer? That is stupid."
Then I looked at them. And noticed a blog comment left only 2 days before.
Then it all connected.
I really DID Need to re-sign in on my phone with my new password.
And I did.
And now the world is right again.



Until next time, when someone get's me again.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha your pictures made me wonder, "wait, what was she tricked into doing??"

    But your bamboozlement with gmail seems justifiable to me, I'd probably do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Rachel! I feel so comforted. =]
      I didn't really know what sort of pictures to add to it- so I thought me doing random things seemed to fit well.

      Delete