Saturday, December 22, 2012

LoV.E

I love my husband.
It's pretty clear, right? I mean, I said yes, married him, we have a daughter, plus I am staying by his side, supporting him through Grad school.
That may sound easy, but trust me- Grad school is a whole different story.
But really- I love him. Immensely.
But this is not a gushy post.
I just want to show proof of how much I love him.


I watched this movie with my husband tonight. Green Lantern: Emerald Knight.
NOTE: this is the ANIMATED version.

Actually, it was pretty good. We enjoyed it while eating sugar cookies. And I loved feeling like a young, dorky kid again.
=]





How do you show you love your significant other?




4 comments:

  1. The fact you watched that makes me admire you even more. You guys are so cool. :)

    I became a Godzilla fan for my husband. GODZIIIILLAAAAA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I felt pretty amazing watching it. Although I did feel a little cheated. I mean, when I asked Joe what movie we got and he said, "Green Lantern" I feel like he should have explained that it wasn't the most recent movie...you know? But still, I liked it. Husbands have good taste like that sometimes. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah that doesn't count as a "movie". That is a "show". Doesn't count!

    ReplyDelete