Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Getting things rolling

Sorry for the changes/lack of authority in my blog. I am working on getting it fixed up and updated, and it isn't nearly as easy to go through endless html codes as one might think.

I must also apologize for my lack of proper usage of my English degree with my blog. It seems that I have not been adequately proof-reading my blog posts, which has always been my biggest fault with papers, so I am not surprised. (Especially since I am self-aware that I hit 'publish' with just a quick glance over).

But here I am- starting new. Trying to anyways. Joe say's that my 'problem' with blogging/writing is that I type like I talk.  Fast and without thinking. (DISCLAIMER: I believe that I do think before I speak, it's more like, what is in my head sound's fine, and it isn't until it is out in the open that I realize how horrible it sounded. Or a few hours/days later.)


I am trying to get into blogging again because I am sick of sitting around trying to motivate myself to write. I need to just start- everyday I need to write, and not just for myself in my journal- but for the world. I need to tell you all a story. I am still figuring out how to tell you the stories in my head, so I hope you all will join with me on our adventure and help encourage me.
I hope this blog turns into a lot more than what it was before, and I am excited for the journey. Life is an adventure, and I want to share my talent or writing and creating and making others happy.


Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. It's refreshing compared to the very neatly drafted and planned blogs that so typically come up. I don't care for the fakey do-it-all relate-with-me-cause-I-did-one-dorky-thing-once blogs. So yours makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete