Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Confessions



1. We sorta, temporarily chuckled at Sariah tonight while she was crying with a mouth full of peanut butter.
She was unaware of the dangers it can cause, and didn't realize she should pace herself and chew carefully- never taking in too much into the mouth. She got stuck (literally), and began to cry. But really there wasn't much we could do. We wern't about to stick our fingers into the jaws of death- so we had to wait till she calmed down enough to drink some milk.
And yes. We also give our daughter peanut butter. I was unaware that you arn't recommended to give it to them till 2 till like a month ago. She doesn't get it regularly, which results in a mouth full of gooey un-swallable mess.
Love her.

2. I really don't want to be blogging right now.
I am sort of in a funk.
The dog's wont sit still, Sariah keeps waking up at ridiculously early times (today was 3:50 a.m.), I am tired, and we went over our budget this weekend. If that isn't enough to make some one cranky- I don't know what is.

3. I think I bathe the dogs more than myself.
They have fleas right now, but we can't get them medicine till Dec 1st, so to make up for it- I bathe them daily to get rid of those stupid fleas.
Also, the dog park has REALLY disgusting water that I try to avoid walking by, but sometimes Scout finds her way to it anyways. And it smells bad.





The end. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, man! I'm sorry your pups have fleas - that is the worst.
    And I had no clue about the pb, so I guess I've officially been warned.

    ReplyDelete