Monday, November 12, 2012

Movie Monday: Mixing it up

Ok, so, remember how I commented my computer doesn't have flash? Ya, well, it still doesn't (Because I would have to buy like 2 at least software updates for it to get flash).
So, no videos from youtube for now.
Next week.

So, here is a link to a story.
A funny story.
But trust me, you need to KEEP READING.
I told Joe to read it, and he stopped a paragraph in because it wasn't funny.
You need to go like, halfway in before it get's rewarding.
But I enjoyed it.
So should you.

Read it here.

And here is a picture, because every post should have a picture. =]



I had planned on making these for Halloween. But, Joe has class at 8, meaning he leaves at like 5 (I know, it doesn't make sense.)

So I made these yesterday. It's the simple things in life, folks. 

3 comments:

  1. cutest ghost pancakes i ever did see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa! I love Hyperbole and a Half, especially the being a grown up one. Garth reacted similarly to them, just shaking his head like "What?". Anywho, I like your pancakes, and ghost pancakes are not out of season yet! I mean, they could be ghosts of PILGRIMS!

    ReplyDelete