Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Things pertaining to libraries.


I know this is a horrible picture. But it says, "Read: Make it a Hobbit". I similar poster hangs in the library I got to here in Lincoln.
It is ridiculously dorky but I am in love with it. And I am now even more determined to have a library one day so that I can get this poster and hang it in there (picture is subject to change).


Also, I always see quotes (usually on Pinterest) that I love. Also usually Harry Potter/other movie/book quotes. But I think where I could put that quote. 
Hence another reason why I need a library. 
Perfect location, right?

Also mainly, does it not bother anyone else that it technically isn't Dumbledore saying those words, but REALLY it is J.K. Rowling? So shouldn't we be giving her credit? 

I guess that is something I might never understand. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment