Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dog's are like pokemon.

Growing up, I was amazed at the creative genius who created pokemon. The imagination they must of had!
Then, when I was at the dog park yesterday, I realized something.
When that person comes in with their whippet, they are bragging on how fast it can run. And that guy with the Irish setter? Oh ya- it's a great hunter. Great Danes, Boxers, Saint Bernard's, etc. The list goes on...and they are all unique and special in their own way.
Even more, Joe is always talking about how useless getting horses will be. (They eat way too much, they take up more space, plus per pound- mules, llamas and dogs can carry MUCH more).
So, then you even have differences and preferences in animals.

Needless to say, I now understand where pokemon came from.
Not nearly the genius I once thought.

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally confused at your train of thought here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big difference is that dog fighting is illegal, but having ten year olds leave home and capture wild animals to fight with is fun and acceptable.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly Maureen, others did. Maybe you just needed to be in the Pokemon generation?
    And I love your connection Rachel. So true. =]

    ReplyDelete